Once Upon A Time
This story begins at the end. But my time spent observing your planet has taught me humans like to process events and information in an orderly, if not entirely predictable, sequence. So forget the first sentence, and I'll serve you a linear tale. Just don't skip to the end and spoil it.
Once Upon A Time is a short story from the Tall And True writers' website, written and narrated by Robert Fairhead.
Read the story: https://www.tallandtrue.com.au/short-stories/once-upon-a-time
Podcast website: https://www.tallandtrueshortreads.com
Support the podcast: https://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads
Buy Robert's short story collections online:
• Amazon Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Fairhead/e/B086HZ36NM
• Rakuten Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/au/en/author/robert-fairhead
Podcast Theme and Sound Effects
Royalty-free music from Pixabay.com: Beethoven Piano Sonata No. 15 in D major, Op. 28 'Pastorale' – IV. Rondo. Allegro ma non-Troppo, performed by Karine Gilanyan.
Sound effects licensed under Creative Commons 0 from FreeSound.org:
• Slow Clock Ticking: https://freesound.org/people/Julien%20Matthey/sounds/457651/
• Conference Noise: https://freesound.org/people/shazam118/sounds/83788/
• Glasses Clinking: https://freesound.org/people/KenRT/sounds/319994/
• Applause: https://freesound.org/people/Breviceps/sounds/462362/
Tall And True Short Reads is produced using Audacity.
Episodes are recorded in Sydney, Australia, on the traditional lands of the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation.
Acast Podcast Supporter Page
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.