Are We There Yet?
"Are we there yet?" Milly whines from the back seat. "I'm bored," adds Tyler. "Oh, for goodness sake!" I snap, eyeballing the pair in the rear vision mirror. "It's only been two hours." Kids nowadays! The drive has been smooth and fast compared to the narrow, windy roads of my childhood family holidays.
Read the story: https://www.tallandtrue.com.au/short-stories/are-we-there-yet
Podcast website: https://www.tallandtrueshortreads.com
Support the podcast: https://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads
Buy Robert's short story collections online:
• Amazon Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Fairhead/e/B086HZ36NM
• Rakuten Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/au/en/author/robert-fairhead
Podcast Theme and Sound Effects
• Car Engine: https://freesound.org/people/devy32/sounds/439252/
• Car Horn: https://freesound.org/people/craigsmith/sounds/479995/
• Shop Doorbell: https://freesound.org/people/775noise/sounds/494565/
• Playground: https://freesound.org/people/mshahen/sounds/503841/
• Car Doors: https://freesound.org/people/oscaraudiogeek/sounds/333281/
• Footsteps: https://freesound.org/people/Yuval/sounds/205817/
Tall And True Short Reads is produced using Audacity.
Episodes are recorded in Sydney, Australia, on the traditional lands of the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation.
Acast Podcast Supporter Page
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.