Q & A with Helen and David: Geopolitics
In the first of a short series of episodes, Helen and David do their best to answer your questions about anything and everything. Here, it's the geopolitics of vaccines, Germany as a 'useful idiot', the Great Game in the 21st century, oil prices, green finance and the risks and rewards of 'Japanification'. Next week, they tackle UK politics and the future of the Union.
Talking Geopolitics… from our archives
- Michael Lewis on the Pandemic (June 2021)
- After Merkel… What? With Hans Kundnani (April 2021)
- The Tragic Choices of Climate Change with Adam Tooze (March 2021)
- Germany, Italy, Coalitions and Vaccines (January 2021)
- China, Climate, Covid: The New Energy Map with David Yergin (November 2020)
- Post-COVID economics… with Adam Tooze (November 2020)
- Adam Tooze on US vs China (May 2019)
- Oil! With Helen (June 2017)
And as ever, recommended reading curated by our friends at the LRB can be found here: lrb.co.uk/talking
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/talkingpolitics.