Ep.6. David Katz, CEO & Founder of Plastic Bank. Changing the Story of Plastic
On the podcast this week, I am thrilled to welcome David Katz, CEO and Founder of Plastic Bank - a company who's seeking to redefine the value of plastic, in order to help combat the world's growing plastic crisis and empower plastic collectors in the poorest parts of the world.
David is a truly inspirational character and I was thrilled to have him talk to us on a whole range of topics. I would encourage all of our listenership to get involved with Plastic Bank's mission by visiting https://plasticbank.com/go-plastic-neutral-3/ and offsetting their plastic consumption.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/talent-equals/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-laitinen-93282/
- Exige Website: https://www.exigeinternational.com/
- Talent Equals Website: https://talentequals.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-katz-4b66178/
- Website: https://plasticbank.com/
- Email: email@example.com
David's Recommended Reads
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Alan Singer
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.