Ep.4. Steven Mendel, CEO & Co-Founder of Bought by Many. Focus for Success.
In episode 4 of the Talent Equals series, I am joined by the fantastic Steven Mendel, who is the CEO and Co-Founder of Bought by Many, a company which has gone from strength to strength since focusing on pet insurance.
Steven was not only a joyful person to speak with but also incredibly insightful when it comes to focusing your business model. His love of books also is a great thing to witness.
Don't forget to subscribe to be notified of our next podcast!
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4znfBsKevmb8u7v4WrCg0Q/featured
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/talent-equals/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-laitinen-93282/
- Exige Website: https://www.exigeinternational.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenmendel/
- Bought by Many Website: https://boughtbymany.com/
Steven's Recommended Reads
- A Fool's Alphabet by Sebastian Faulks
- Brazzaville Beach by William Boyd
- Twelve Bar Blues Patrick Neate
- Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie
- 10 Minutes 38 Seconds in This Strange World by Elif Shafak
- The Liar by Ayelet Gundar-Goshen
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.