Ep.3. Lisa Lahey, Co-Author of "Immunity to Change". Adaptive versus Technical Challenges.
In episode 3 of the Talent Equals series, it is my privilege to welcome Lisa Lahey co-author of a book which has been pivotal in my own professional and personal development - "Immunity to Change".
Lisa is also the Co-Director of Minds at Work, a change leadership coaching service that employs the world-renowned Immunity to Change method from Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey. Lisa is an extraordinary person to spend time with and this podcast is one of my top favourites as a result.
Don't forget to subscribe to be notified of our next podcast!
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4znfBsKevmb8u7v4WrCg0Q/featured
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/talent-equals/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-laitinen-93282/
- Exige Website: https://www.exigeinternational.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-lahey-3597627/
- Minds at Work Website: https://mindsatwork.com/
- Developmental Edge Website: https://developmentaledge.com/
- Harvard Website: https://www.gse.harvard.edu/faculty/lisa-lahey
Lisa's Recommended Reads
- My Grandmother's Hands by Resmaa Menakem
- Mindful of Race by Ruth King
- Permission to Feel by Marc Brackett
Lisa also mentioned
- Simple Habits for Complex Times by Jennifer Garvey Berger
- How to be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- The work of Rev. Dr. Cynthia Bourgeault
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.