Ep12. Tanguy Touffut, CEO & Co-founder of Descartes Underwriting. A Business Based on Values.
Tanguy Touffut, CEO & Co-founder of Descartes Underwriting. A Business Based on Values. In this episode, William Laitinen is joined by Tanguy Touffut of Descartes Underwriting to share how Descartes is building a business based on values, and why climate change is so important to them. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with all the Fintech and Insurtech news.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/search-with-purpose-insurtech-&-fintech/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-laitinen-93282/
- Website: https://www.exigeinternational.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanguy-touffut-584b202/
- Website: https://descartesunderwriting.com/
Tanguy Touffut's recommended reads
- Discourse on the Method by Rene Descartes
- The Innovator's Dilemma by Clayton Christensen
- Risk & Reward by Stephen Catlin
This video contains an ad for Crankhouse Coffee, who has become a sponsor for our podcast. Go to https://www.crankhousecoffee.co.uk/ and use the code WILLIAM to get a special discount.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.