Ep.1. Sheila Heen, 2 times NY Times Best Selling Co-Author - Thanks for the Feedback
Welcome to Talent Equals! We are starting our new series with an amazing guest - Sheila Heen, Author of 2 New York Times best sellers "Thanks for the Feedback" and "Difficult Conversations". Sheila is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard Law School and has spent the last twenty years with the Harvard Negotiation Project, developing negotiation theory and practice.
Receiving feedback is absolutely essential if we are to truly progress and develop in our careers. As a subject that is of particular interest to me, we focused our conversation on receiving feedback, why sometimes this is difficult and the different kinds of feedback which we can learn from.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with all the Fintech and Insurtech news.
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4znfBsKevmb8u7v4WrCg0Q/featured
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/talent-equals/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-laitinen-93282/
- Website: https://www.exigeinternational.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheila-heen-b8a59a6/
- Website: https://www.stoneandheen.com/
- Harvard: https://hls.harvard.edu/faculty/directory/10376/Heen
Sheila's Recommended Reads
- Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher, William L. Ury and Bruce Patton
- Where Did You Learn to Behave Like That? by Sarah Hill
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.