Web Summit: Branch Co-Founder, Mada Seghete
Branch is a deep-linking and mobile-attribution platform that helps companies build and measure user journeys.
In 2014, Mada Seghete co-founded Branch on the fundamental principle that breaking down silos on the internet is critical to a brand’s ability to build engaging and relevant end-user experiences.
Branch initially focused on delivering a deep-linking solution to navigate the complex mobile ecosystem and get users to the right destination. Its platform now also powers mobile attribution for 50,000+ of the world’s most advanced apps, helping companies like Airbnb, Pinterest, Slack, Ticketmaster, Tinder, Starbucks, and Yelp measure their users’ journeys.
While attending Web Summit in Lisbon, Seghete, Branch’s current Managing Director and VP of Marketing, joined Toptal’s Chief People Officer Michelle Labbe to discuss creating Branch, women in tech, the future of work, and her Web Summit experience.
Some Questions Asked:
- How does Branch differentiate itself from its competitors?
- Why do you think so many people who left their jobs during the Great Resignation are deciding to return?
- How do you see the future of work evolving in the next few years?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What inspired the founding of Branch.
- What the culture is like at Branch and how the company upholds its mantra of “Build, Grow, Win.”
- Advice for women who want to launch their own tech startup.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.