The Need For Universal Flexibility
The soul of flexible workplace culture is trust, says Catherine Moy, Chief People Officer of BDO, one of the nation’s leading professional services firms.
Some Questions Asked:
- How did your education and experience with accounting prepare you to lead people? (5:37)
- How has your flexible strategy impacted your ability to attract talent? (20:45)
- What should people teach their children about the future of work, and how will it be different for them?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How BDO moved from an individual mindset of “What do I need in my life?" to “How do we function best as a team?”
- Why returning to the old ways of work is dangerous.
- How companies must adapt to support working parents.
- How embracing the changes driven by the COVID-19 pandemic and the Great Resignation can create positive outcomes.
- Catherine Moy - BDO
- Catherine Moy - LinkedIn
- The Talent Economy Podcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.