Suzy: Challenging HR Directly
Suzy is a leading global consumer insights platform that integrates quantitative and qualitative research with high-quality audience insights into a single connected research cloud. In this episode of The Talent Economy podcast, Anthony Onesto, Suzy’s Chief People Officer, speaks with Toptal’s Chief People Officer, Michelle Labbe.
Some Questions Asked:
- How do you incorporate the book Radical Candor into Suzy’s cultural philosophy? 6:42
- What is the importance in challenging directly and allowing for contrarian ideas? 10:21
- How does Suzy support employees who have a side hustle? 15:45
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Onesto decided to implement Radical Candor into Suzy’s culture.
- How Onesto came up with the idea for his comic series, “Ella the Engineer.”
- How Suzy is using data and analytics in the benefits space.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.