People Forward: How Havas Is Unifying Its Workforce
How does an international communications firm ensure employee well-being in times of extreme uncertainty? Patti Clarke, Global Chief Talent Officer of Havas Group, speaks with Michelle Labbe, Toptal’s Chief People Officer, about rising anxiety levels among workers and how companies can help.
Some Questions Asked:
- At almost 200 years old, how does Havas continue to evolve? (2:25)
- What have you seen in terms of employee engagement trends? What do employees need right now? What will they need in the next six to 12 months? (10:42)
- How is Havas expanding opportunities for its women employees? (17:27)
- The Talent Economy podcast
- Patti Clarke - LinkedIn
- Havas - LinkedIn
- Michelle Labbe - LinkedIn
- Toptal - LinkedIn
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.