Diverse Opportunities and People: How GE Gas Power Retains Talent
How can large organizations retain their talent and offer upward mobility to their diverse employee pool? Tanya E. Spencer, Chief Diversity Officer for GE Gas Power, describes how GE creates opportunity and fosters inclusivity to meet the changing, and sometimes unpredictable, future of work.
Read more: (Toptal link shortener to Staffing show notes)
Some Questions Asked:
- What is the value of a diverse workforce? (7:58)
- What programs and opportunities does GE Gas Power provide to early-career professionals? (13:09)
- What advice do you have for future HR leaders? (16:24)
- The Talent Economy podcast
- Tanya E. Spencer - LinkedIn
- GE Gas Power - LinkedIn
- Michelle Labbe - LinkedIn
- Toptal - LinkedIn
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.