The legacy of Penrhyn Castle (Pt 3)
How has slavery shaped modern Britain? Today, the conclusion of our look beyond the grand interiors of Penrhyn Castle in North Wales, where we discover the dark history its foundations were built on.
- Dr April-Louise Pennant, academic.
- Gil Pennant, Happiness consultant & mediator.
- Dr Marian Gwyn, heritage consultant specialising in colonial history.
- Eleanor Harding, assistant curator for Wales at the National Trust.
- Rhian Cahill, visitor operations and experience manager for the National Trust at Penrhyn Castle.
- Meleri Davies, community developer in Bethesda.
Host: Brenna Daldorph.
Clips from: 'Wales and Slavery: The Untold Story', BBC Two Wales.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.