How to Scale Social Across Your Organization
Andrew Jenkins, CEO of Volterra, takes the mic today to discuss his new book, Social Media Marketing for Business, and how it’s helping social pros solve the issue of scaling social across their organizations.
Huge thanks to our amazing sponsors for helping us make this happen. Please support them; we couldn’t do it without their help! This week:
Full Episode Details
The ‘who owns social’ debate is one that we’ve probably tapped into a couple of times here on Social Pros. Now, somebody may finally have an answer to that!
Andrew Jenkins, CEO of Volterra, joins this Social Pros episode to discuss his new book, Social Media Marketing for Business: Scaling an Integrated Social Media Strategy Across Your Organization. But that’s not all, he also shares valuable insights on tackling one of the most overlooked obstacles when it comes to social media success, corporate culture.
This episode is full of useful anecdotes, advice, and a great conversation that’ll get you thinking about the state of social media operations in your organization. There’s also a great deal in there about the political clout that surrounds social. Bottom line, this is as real as it gets.
In This Episode:
- 04:49 – Andrew explains why he wrote his book
- 07:07 – Why Andrew took an alternative angle in his book
- 09:39 – How Andrew became a social pro
- 12:31 – The changes to social in organizations
- 17:16 – How remote working has changed social teams
- 20:09 – Are Andrew’s University of Toronto students changing his ideas?
- 24:46 – How Andrew secured case studies for his book
- 28:33 – How he chose what to and what not to include in the book
- 30:58 – Where Andrew goes for social inspiration
- 34:42 – Andrew’s advice on how to become a social pro
- Get the new State of Marketing report for free from Salesforce
- Schedule a consultation with ICUC
- Grab your free Social Media Audit Bundle
- Check out Andrew’s book
- Follow Andrew on Twitter
- Check out Volterra on Twitter
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.