How Million Dollar Listing NY’s Kirsten Jordan Built an Incredible Social Brand
Kirsten Jordan from Million Dollar Listing NY joined this episode of the Social Pros to share how she juggles being a mom with living a full life and building a solid social media brand.
Huge thanks to our amazing sponsors for helping us make this happen. Please support them; we couldn't do it without their help! This week:
Full Episode Details
It’s not easy being a jack-of-all-trades and a master of all, but Million Dollar Listing NY’s Kirsten Jordan somehow pulls it off.
She’s not just a licensed associate real estate broker, she’s also a real estate adviser, the founder of the Kirsten Jordan Team at Douglas Elliman, and the star of Million Dollar Listing New York on Bravo. Kirsten is on Social Pros to share some insights into how she built a thriving social brand alongside her track sheet of other accomplishments.
There’s a huge difference between leveraging social media on a personal level and using it as an asset — and Kirsten has cracked the code. She delves into the nuances of different social media platforms, time management tips, and how she started the Moms of Real Estate campaign.
In This Episode:
- 5:01 – How Kirsten realized that social media could help her build a brand
- 7:14 – How Kirsten keeps up with the latest social media trends
- 9:11 – Why using calendars is key to Kirsten finding balance in her day
- 11:10 – Getting over the awkwardness of self-promotion
- 12:40 – How Kirsten’s team manages self-promotion
- 14:30 – How Kirsten broke into TikTok
- 16:57 – Kirsten’s approach to content creation for different audiences
- 21:33 – Why cultivating a community was so important for Kirsten
- 25:03 – How to measure success on social media
- 27:11 – Kirsten shares her personal goals for her social channels
- 28:17 – Kirsten describes her most successful social posts
- 31:21 – Kirsten’s advice for anyone looking to become a social pro
- Get the new State of Marketing report for free from Salesforce
- Check out Kirstenjordan.com
- Follow Kirsten on Instagram
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.