Why AI Is the Future of Social Media
Paul Roetzer, Founder & CEO of Marketing AI Institute, joins the Social Pros podcast to shine some light on AI’s growing role in the future of social media.
Huge thanks to our amazing sponsors for helping us make this happen. Please support them; we couldn't do it without their help! This week:
Full Episode Details
It may seem like it’s been going on for ages, but the “to use or not to use AI” conversation is getting louder by the micro-second. But as Paul Roetzer, Founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute, points out in this Social Pros episode, the role of AI in social media is constantly expanding.
So, at this point, there’s only one way forward — jump on the bandwagon. Paul discusses how we can reframe how we see AI and its potential, especially as it relates to social media. He also delves into some of the most common use cases for AI in the field.
In a nutshell, this episode is about gearing up for what’s to come by embracing what Paul calls a “next-gen mindset.”
In This Episode:
- 5:18 - Why Paul’s new book ‘Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing, and the Future of Business’ is an essential read
- 07:16 Why marketers don’t understand the full potential of AI
- 09:12 How social pros can overcome the aversion to learning about AI
- 11:31 Common use cases for AI
- 17:25 Paul shares AI use cases that have helped marketers achieve better personalization
- 20:36 What it means to be a next-gen marketer
- 22:38 How AI can help with content repurposing and republishing
- 25:54 What the starting point for AI adoption is
- 29:14 What it means to use AI for good
- 37:35 Paul’s advice to Social pros
- Get the new State of Marketing report for free from Salesforce
- Check out Paul’s new book
- Follow Paul on Twitter
- Connect with Paul on LinkedIn
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.