How QVC Brings Shopping to Life on Social
Social Pros catch up with QVC’s Head of Social Media Marketing Heather Brinckerhoff to talk community management, content auditing, TikTok and much more!
Huge thanks to our amazing sponsors for helping us make this happen. Please support them; we couldn't do it without their help! This week:
Full Episode Details
QVC’s Heather Brinckerhoff chats about content auditing, social media community management, and more on the Social Pros podcast.
In this episode, Heather shares some invaluable tips on how to draw in potential customers and keep them interested in your products.
Heather explains that content auditing is a huge part of QVC’s strategy to keep content relevant and resonating with its audience. Tune in today to hear why content auditing is so important, Heather’s advice for making your content go viral on social media, details about QVC’s new TikTok strategy, plus so much more.
In This Episode:
- 02:31 – Heather gives some insight on QVC and its social media output
- 04:33 – Heather explains what she oversees as QVC’s Head of Social
- 05:24 – A breakdown of the demographic QVC appeals to
- 06:08 – Heather outlines QVC’s social media strategy in detail
- 07:25 – How the global team keep up with conversation
- 09:02 – Heather explains how QVC coordinates partnerships and vendors
- 12:51 – How QVC use social listening
- 14:03 – Why QVC is always doing content audits
- 17:38 – Heather compares her role at QVC with her previous positions
- 19:44 – Heather reminisces over social media ‘misadventures’
- 23:27 – Where Heather found the best engagement for QVC’s April Fool’s joke
- 26:03 – Heather shares her views on whether you can predict viral content
- 30:38 – Why you need to know the customer’s experience of your company
- 32:40 – Heather’s tips for aspiring social pros
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.