How Can Companies Win with Personal Branding?
AJ Vaden, CEO and Co-Founder of Brand Builders Group is on the Social Pros podcast to discuss the increasingly important concept of personal branding.
Huge thanks to our amazing sponsors for helping us make this happen. Please support them; we couldn't do it without their help! This week:
Full Episode Details
AJ Vaden is a personal branding expert and CEO and Co-Founder of Brand Builders Group. She joins the Social Pros podcast to share the tips and tricks (and common mistakes) all businesses need to know about when it comes to personal branding.
According to AJ, we are in the “era of the individual,” and personal branding is more important now than ever. She explains that personal branding is not the new concept we think it is. It’s just more visible now in the digital world. It’s not just some fad or trend we can skip. Personal branding is key to building your reputation and customer trust.
AJ shares the common mistakes she sees clients make and how entrepreneurs can really reach their audience through content, not just sales pitches.
In This Episode:
- 2:54 – AJ takes us through Brand Builders Group
- 5:40 – Why Brand Builders Group is not just about personal brand strategy but business strategy as well
- 6:30 – Why personal branding is not a new idea or trend
- 9:36 – AJ discusses the latest research from Brand Builders Group
- 14:19 – The importance of company executives having their own personal brand
- 19:08 – Why AJ advises companies to create their own internal influencers
- 25:29 – The most common personal branding mistakes on social media
- 31:20 – AJ’s advice for using different social platforms
- 34:48 – Why building a personal brand isn’t about getting social media-famous
- 36:00 – AJ’s top tip for those looking to become a social pro
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.