Intelligent Performance Engineering: Understanding Multiphysics Simulation
One of the three differentiators of Siemens Intelligent Performance Engineering Solution was designed specifically to meet a very demanding set of requirements. Today, manufacturers demand products that are lighter, smaller, and more complex than ever before. That calls for evermore advanced software that is able to digest a multitude of information and has the ability to effectively communicate that data so that collaboration remains seamless.
Joining us again today are Rahul Garg, Industry Leader for Siemens Industrial Machinery, and Giulio Camauli, Industry Solutions Manager at Siemens Digital Industries Software. Their expertise as representatives of the industrial machinery industry will help us to better understand the ins and outs of the Intelligent Performance Engineering Solution from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
In this episode, we’re diving deeper into Multiphysics Simulation. We’ll talk about how this technology helps companies design, validate, and manage contemporary manufacturing and assembly operations seamlessly despite such complexity.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What exactly is Multiphysics Simulation? (1:45)
- What are some benefits of Multiphysics Simulation? (4:57)
- How does Multiphysics Simulation help OEMs and their broader supplier network, connect and potentially act smarter? (6:15)
- How does Intelligence Performance Engineering leverage Multiphysics Simulation to aid in collaboration? (7:36)
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- A recap of the three key differentiators in the Intelligent Performance Engineering Solution (0:40)
- How machinery is approaching the current validation and analysis practices in the field today (3:06)
- How Multiphysics allows the user to collaborate more efficiently (5:40)
- An example of a company using this technology and how it benefited their bottom line (8:50)
Connect with Rahul Garg:
Connect with Giulio Camauli:
Connect with Bill Butcher:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.