Intelligent Performance Engineering: Addressing Complexity through Intelligent Performance Engineering
Digital capabilities are proving increasingly valuable in the world of industrial manufacturing. As manufacturing increases in complexity, digital solutions are proving ever more valuable for companies hoping to outpace the competition. In order to address the needs of customers, we rely on intelligent performance and accurate, information-rich simulations.
My guests today are Rahul Garg, Industry Leader for Siemens Industrial Machinery, and Giulio Camauli, Industry Solutions Manager at Siemens Digital Industries Software. As representatives of the industrial machinery industry, they have an advanced understanding of the Intelligent Performance Engineering solution from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
In this episode, we’ll talk about the growing complexity of manufacturing equipment, and why it’s crucial for industrial OEMs to build more accurate, trustworthy simulations using advanced software capable of meeting the needs of customers.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What is Intelligent Performance Engineering, and why is this critical? (1:24)
- Can traditional processes support the digital twin approach? (3:35)
- Has technology been the biggest catalyst for change in the machinery industry? (5:38)
- Why is digitalization so important for machine manufacturers? (9:18)
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why there is growing attention towards Intelligent Performance Engineering (2:10)
- How the growing demands of flexibility and complexity are being addressed (7:27)
- Why intelligent performance is so important in today's marketplace (10:39)
- The importance of closed-loop validation (11:58)
Connect with Rahul Garg:
Connect with Giulio Camauli:
Connect with Bill Butcher:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.