Jim Eagle: Biden's first press conference
After much waiting and to much fanfare, President Biden gave his first press conference on Thursday, fielding reporters’ questions for a little over an hour. But what, exactly, was revealed? Michael Isikoff, Dan Klaidman, and Victoria Bassetti are joined by National Political Correspondent at the Washington Post Olivier Knox and Yahoo News reporter Caitlin Dickson to break down this presser, discussing the news-breaking moments, the artful (and less artful) dodges, and the state of the White House press corps, post-Trump.
- Olivier Knox (@OKnox), National Political Correspondent and Anchor of The Daily 202, Washington Post.
- Caitlin Dickson (@CEDickson), Reporter, Yahoo News
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Dan Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- Victoria Bassetti (@VBass), Fellow, Brennan Center for Justice
- “Biden defends immigration policies by pointing to differences with Trump” by Caitlin Dickson, Yahoo News (Mar. 25, 2021)
- “The Daily 202: Immigration, North Korea, and guns -- Biden’s news conference is a minefield” by Olivier Knox, Washington Post (Mar. 25, 2021)
- Full press conference video (NBC News)
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.