Bombings at the Kabul Airport (with General McMaster & Congressman McCaul)
The worst case scenario just got even worse. Today, ISIS-K struck the area outside the airport in Kabul twice. Two bombings, one a suicide attack. The events resulted in casualties for both Americans and Afghans, something President Biden said was inevitable in a situation like this. There's finger pointing from all sides, but in the end the deaths ring loud and true. The first loss of American life in Afghanistan since February of 2020. Biden condemned today's attack by responding, "We will hunt you down and make you pay" Does this mean that the endless war won't be coming to and end after all?August 31st is just days away and intelligence tells us that there are more potential attacks. General McMaster, Trump's National Security Advisor, and US Rep. Michael McCaul join to discuss.
- General McMaster (@LTGHRMcMaster), Former US National Security Advisor, Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution
- Congressman Michael McCaul (@RepMcCaul), Republican US Representative for Texas's 10th congressional district
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Daniel Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- Victoria Bassetti (@VBass), fellow, Brennan Center for Justice (contributing co-host)
- Isikoff's McMaster Article - Here.
- Biden's speech after terrorist attack in Kabul - Here.
- Latest info on terrorist attack at Kabul Airport - Here.
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
Email us with feedback, questions or tips: SkullduggeryPod@yahoo.com.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.