Bannon’s Bizzaro World (w/ Tim Miller & Erik Wemple)
On Steve Bannon's Podcast, War Room Pandemic, there's a common theme that the deep state is coming after you. The believe in the "big lie" is also common fodder and remains as powerful as ever. And just this week, DOJ brought new charges against leaders of the Oath Keepers for seditious conspiracies are only seen as further proof of the dastardly leftist plot to target patriotic Trump supporters and tighten its control over America. Tim Milleer of The Bulwark joins to discuss the bizzare-o world of Bannon's podcast and what impact it's having on the Republican Party. Then Erik Wemple, media columnist for The Washington Post, joins to talk about how the media should be covering this strange moment in American politics.
- Tim Miller (@Timodc), Writer-At-Large @bulwarkonline
- Erik Wemple (@ErikWemple), Washington Post media critic
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Daniel Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- Victoria Bassetti (@VBass), fellow, Brennan Center for Justice (contributing co-host)
- Tim Miller's latest piece about spending a week listening to Steve Bannon - Here.
- Erik Wemple's latest stories for The Washington Post - Here.
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
Email us with feedback, questions or tips: SkullduggeryPod@yahoo.com.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.