Warwick Grigor - Far East Capital
Australian mining. It covers international giants like BHP & RIO all the way to a bloke with a shovel next to a hole in the ground. It's taken me a while but I've finally gotten around to covering this industry. A special one as my dad was a mining engineer. Warwick Grigor is a sly old fox and mining analyst who shares his vast knowledge and a few tips on markets generally. His free newsletter is well worth subscribing to, especially for listeners who want to learn more about investing in mining.
Link to the blog post https://www.sharesforbeginners.com/blog/grigor
Link to Guest website:
Here are some resources that will help you on your investing path:
- When you’re ready to go beyond ETFs, learn from the master - Tony Kynaston’s Quality at Value. Sign up with code SFB for 20% discount. https://qavpodcast.com.au/register-3/
- Track your portfolio & save heaps on accounting fees with Sharesight. https://www.sharesight.com/au/sharesforbeginners
- Get your first trade free at Boring but Beautiful investing platform Pearler. Sign up with this link: https://pearler.com/home?deal=sharesforbeginners
- Interested in US stocks? I subscribe to 7investing to see their favourite stock market opportunities. Save $10 off your first month with this promotional offer or enter the coupon code stocksforbeginners when you sign up
- I use Aussie Broadband for my NBN. They’re great! Especially their local Aussie support and reasonable rates. Receive $50 off your first bill when you sign up with this referral code: 952465
Disclosure: The links provided are affiliate links. I will be paid a commission if you use this link to make a purchase. You will also usually receive a discount by using these links/coupon codes. I only recommend products and services that I use and trust myself.
Shares for Beginners is for information and educational purposes only. It isn’t financial advice, and you shouldn’t buy or sell any investments based on what you’ve heard here. Any opinion or commentary is the view of the speaker only not Shares for Beginners. This podcast doesn’t replace professional advice regarding your personal financial needs, circumstances or current situation.
Thanks to Christopher Soulos for music production out of Garlic Breath Studio See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.