Louise Bedford - from The Trading Game
We are so happy to welcome the wonderful and inspirational Louise Bedford to the podcast. She is a behavioural finance expert who knows her way around a chart, especially candlesticks. We discuss fundamental and technical analysis, charts, support and resistance and lots of practical advice about investing in shares. This is a very visual episode so check out the website for more pictures and explanations to learn about charts, candlesticks and how they reflect human behaviour.
Here are some resources that will help you on your investing path:
- When you’re ready to go beyond ETFs, learn from the master - Tony Kynaston’s Quality at Value. Sign up with code SFB for 20% discount. https://qavpodcast.com.au/register-3/
- Track your portfolio & save heaps on accounting fees with Sharesight. https://www.sharesight.com/au/sharesforbeginners
- Get your first trade free at Boring but Beautiful investing platform Pearler. Sign up with this link: https://pearler.com/home?deal=sharesforbeginners
- Interested in US stocks? I subscribe to 7investing to see their favourite stock market opportunities. Save $10 off your first month with this promotional offer or enter the coupon code stocksforbeginners when you sign up
- I use Aussie Broadband for my NBN. They’re great! Especially their local Aussie support and reasonable rates. Receive $50 off your first bill when you sign up with this referral code: 952465
Disclosure: The links provided are affiliate links. I will be paid a commission if you use this link to make a purchase. You will also usually receive a discount by using these links/coupon codes. I only recommend products and services that I use and trust myself.
Shares for Beginners is for information and educational purposes only. It isn’t financial advice, and you shouldn’t buy or sell any shares based on what you’ve heard here. Any opinion or commentary is the view of the speaker only not Shares for Beginners. This podcast doesn’t replace professional advice regarding your personal financial needs, circumstances or current situation.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.