Chris Tate - The Trading Game
Today I’m chatting with Chris Tate from the Trading Game. Chris has seen all types of markets and traded practically every instrument available, and if you don’t know what an instrument is in financial terms, you’ll find out in this episode. Many of my guests use fundamental analysis to value companies and come up with their investment strategy. But we can’t ignore the other approach which is known as technical analysis.
This episode is about those charts and how they show price action.
Blog post for this episode is available at https://www.sharesforbeginners.com/blog/chris-tate
You can contact Chris via The Trading Game website https://www.tradinggame.com.au/
Here are some resources that will help you on your investing path:
- When you’re ready to go beyond ETFs, learn from the master - Tony Kynaston’s Quality at Value. Sign up with code SFB for 20% discount. https://qavpodcast.com.au/register-3/
- Track your portfolio & save heaps on accounting fees with Sharesight. https://www.sharesight.com/au/sharesforbeginners
- Get your first trade free at Boring but Beautiful investing platform Pearler. Sign up with this link: https://pearler.com/home?deal=sharesforbeginners
- Interested in US stocks? I subscribe to 7investing to see their favourite stock market opportunities. Save $10 off your first month with this promotional offer or enter the coupon code stocksforbeginners when you sign up
- I use Aussie Broadband for my NBN. They’re great! Especially their local Aussie support and reasonable rates. Receive $50 off your first bill when you sign up with this referral code: 952465
Disclosure: The links provided are affiliate links. I will be paid a commission if you use this link to make a purchase. You will also usually receive a discount by using these links/coupon codes. I only recommend products and services that I use and trust myself.
Shares for Beginners is for information and educational purposes only. It isn’t financial advice, and you shouldn’t buy or sell any investments based on what you’ve heard here. Any opinion or commentary is the view of the speaker only not Shares for Beginners. This podcast doesn’t replace professional advice regarding your personal financial needs, circumstances or current situation.
Thanks to Christopher Soulos for music production out of Garlic Breath Studio https://www.facebook.com/GarlicBreathStudio. Remember music flows when the money don’t.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.