Hotline Calls: Are We Sexually Compatible?
Are you and your partner sexually compatible? That’s the theme of today’s Hotline Calls show, as my Producer and I break down these couples' sex and relationship issues. First, when your partner isn’t pleasuring you as much as you’d like, does that mean they aren’t attracted? Or just nervous? Next, do you squirt during sex? It’s a goal for many, but what if it’s happening more than you’d like? How about sex drive discrepancy? When you’ve had more chemistry with past partners – and more sex – is your current partner not a fit? Or do you need to find a middle ground? Finally, what happens when your partner’s got a kink that weirds you out? We don’t yuck anyone’s yum here, but one caller needs advice on navigating brother-sister role play.
Have a question? Call my Hotline 559-TALK-SEX (559-825-5739) or message me at sexwithemily.com/askemily.
See the full show notes at sexwithemily.com.
- Oral Herpes? How to Keep Living Your Best Sex Life
- 5 Hot, Consensual Ways to Practice Voyeurism
- Playdrop Sex Mat (code EMILY10 for 10% off + bonus play rag)
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- The only sex book you’ll ever need: Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Want more? Sex With Emily: Home
- Let’s get social: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Let’s text: Sign Up Here
- Want me to slide into your inbox? Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.