Fingering & Handjobs: The Art of Hand Play
Two of your most powerful sex accessories? Your hands. Hands set the tone of your sexual energy. For example, caressing their cheek while you make out versus pinning their hands down while you have sex. And while we talk a lot about what to do with our mouths or genitals on this show, today I’m focusing on a lost art: hand play. Specifically, how to finger, give a hand job, and use your hands with sexual intention. Today, my Producer, Erica, and I first share how to penetrate a vulva with your fingers. We give you tricks to stimulate the labia and clitoris, different forms of pressure and touch, and how to find the G-spot when you finger. Next, we give the penis some love with hand job techniques and upgrades like toy play and perineum stimulation. Finally, we discuss secondary erogenous zones and answer your hand play questions.
See the full show notes at sexwithemily.com.
- Top 6 Sex Positions to Use With a Sex Toy
- Is My Penis Normal?
- 6 Essential Sex Toy Hacks
- Morgasm CBD Arousal Lubricant (code EMILY for 15% OFF sitewide)
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- We-Vibe Pivot Cock Ring
- Dame Fin Vibrator
- Ohmibod Lovelife & Rev Finger Massager
- Le Wand Grand Bullet Vibrator
- The only sex book you’ll ever need: Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Want more? Sex With Emily: Home
- Let’s get social: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Let’s text: Sign Up Here
- Want me to slide into your inbox? Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.