Dating Younger Men, Canceling Threesomes: Emily Tells All
How did you discover who you were as a sexual being? Are you still figuring it out? Your desires, your sexual turn-ons, your overall attitude towards sex itself? Well, today, we’re doing something a little different: I’m answering all those questions and letting you in on my sexual journey. That’s right! I’ve got author, anthropologist, and my dear friend Dr. Wednesday Martin on the show today as we turn the tables and let her ask me how my career as a sex educator got started, the first time I had legitimately good sex, and how my relationship with sex has evolved. I also share the backstory behind this podcast, why I was so curious to launch a career in sex education in the first place, and how it's all led up to my book, Smart Sex. Listen in… it’s a juicy one.
- Your Guide to Mutual Masturbation
- How to Train Your Vagina
- ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- MEET ME ON TOUR! Sex With Emily Book Tour: SMART SEX Event Dates
- TAKE THE SEX IQ QUIZ! Email proof of pre-order purchase to email@example.com and I’ll send you a link to take the quiz
- SMART SEX PRIZE PACK (submit your pre-order proof of purchase at the bottom of the page, be entered to win the prize pack and everyone that enters receives a copy of my new and improved Yes! No! Maybe? Guide)
- Promescent.com/Emily (use this link to automatically save 15% at checkout)
- Untrue: Why Nearly Everything We Believe About Women, Lust, and Infidelity Is Wrong and How the New Science Can Set Us Free: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Bookshop
- More Dr. Wednesday Martin: Instagram | Twitter | Website
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.