Squirting Setbacks, Threesome Hangups & Other Sex Anxieties
We all have fears around sex, whether we’re aware of them or not. Maybe you’re worried someone’s not going to like your body, or that if you and your partner try something new, it’ll be awkward or weird. Maybe you’re worried you’ll never have sex with anyone ever again. I’m here to tell you this: your sexual anxieties are completely normal. Listen in as my callers and I work through theirs and develop actionable solutions to take the next step. When you’re a vulva owner, and something comes out when you orgasm, are you peeing or squirting? When preparing for a threesome, how can you get over the fear that your partner won't want sex with just you anymore? When the sex has fallen off entirely, how do you start initiating again? All this and more in today's sexual anxieties episode.
- Sexy Summer Pack List: The Seven Essentials
- 4 Penis Problems and 4 Ways to Solve Them
- MEET ME ON TOUR! Sex With Emily Book Tour: SMART SEX Event Dates
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- SMART SEX PRIZE PACK (submit your pre-order proof of purchase at the bottom of the page, be entered to win the prize pack and everyone that enters receives a copy of my new and improved Yes! No! Maybe? Guide)
- VIIA Hemp Co’s Lowdose 2mg Delta 9 Microdosing Gummies (code EMILY for 15% sitewide + Free 2pc High Love THC Libido Gummy Sample Pack)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.