Bisexuality & Polyamory w/ Boyslut Zachary Zane
Ever wondered if there’s more to your sexuality than you ever realized? Or relationship models that challenge everything you’re used to? Men’s Health and Cosmo sex columnist Zachary Zane has been there. As a self-proclaimed “boyslut,” he’s radically open about his journey as a bisexual, polyamorous man and tells all in his forthcoming book: BOYSLUT: A Memoir and Manifesto. He shares how he came to understand his attraction to all genders, his experience living in a polycule, why it’s healthy for all of us to get used to rejection, and how bisexuality for men is gaining more visibility. He also helps me answer your questions on exploring bisexuality while in a long-term relationship, how to respond if you’re in a hetero relationship and your partner tells you they’re bisexual, and how to find casual, no strings attached sex.
- Ask Emily: What is a Penis Ring and Why Should I Use It?
- The Sexiest Morning Routine Ever
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- SMART SEX PRIZE PACK (submit your pre-order proof of purchase at the bottom of the page, be entered to win the prize pack and everyone that enters receives a copy of my new and improved Yes! No! Maybe? Guide)
- Promescent.com/Emily (use this link to automatically save 15% at checkout)
- Boyslut: A Memoir and Manifesto: Bookshop | Amazon
- More Zachary Zane: Website | Instagram | Twitter
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.