Secret Pleasure Points
Exploration is sexy. You don’t have to know everything about sex to be hot in bed, but if you’re curious? That’ll blow their mind. So let’s look at some less talked-about pleasure acts and how you can incorporate them into your sex life. From nipples to the labia, what unexplored erogenous zones and tools can enhance your orgasms? When your partner’s got a large penis, how do you explore anal without hurting yourself? Plus, how do you find friends and community when you’ve just entered the BDSM lifestyle? And how do you maximize your partner’s pleasure? All this and more on today’s pleasure points show.
- How to Have Great Sex During Perimenopause, Menopause and Beyond
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- OdelaHealth.com/SexWithEmily to save $50
- When it’s Time to Unplug, Plug in a Magic Wand
- Je Joue (code SEXWITHEMILY for 20% off)
- Playground Lube (code SEXWITHEMILY for 15% off 1st order)
- Kivin Method: 5 Sexy Positions to Try This Valentine’s Day
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.