How Caravanning Helped This Family Hit The Reset Button
When Jess and Leon Tsigros experienced the life-altering psychological effects of Alopecia and mental illness, they packed up their home and hit the road with their two young kids, travelling around Australia in a caravan. Cam and Ali chat to this amazing couple about the reality of their journey, how it helped them heal, and how it turned into a children's book.
- Buy Jess's book We Live in a Caravan – https://www.hardiegrant.com/au/publishing/bookfinder/book/we-live-in-a-caravan-by-jess-tsigros/9781741178173.
- Follow Jess Tsigros on Instagram @jess_tsigros.
- Find out more about Jess on her website – https://jesstsigros.com.au/.
- Learn more about Leon's business Safe To Tow at www.safetotow.com.au
- Follow Cam on Instagram @camerondaddo.
- Follow Ali on Instagram @alidaddo.
- Follow Nova Podcasts @novapodcastsofficial.
Got a question for Cam & Ali? You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosts: Cameron Daddo and Alison Brahe-Daddo.
Guests: Jess Tsigros and Leon Tsigros.
Managing Producer: Elle Beattie.
Producer and Editor: Amy Kimball.
Find more great podcasts like this at novapodcasts.com.au.
Nova Entertainment acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land on which we recorded this podcast, the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation. We pay our respect to Elders past and present.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.