Popularity Is Messing Up Our Daughters
When you're a teenager, it can seem like being popular is the most important thing in the world, but this mindset can lead to harmful behaviours that can affect people for the rest of their lives. Cam and Ali chat to Dr Mary Kaspar about her book The Popular Girls, and how we can break the popularity cycle.
- Buy The Popular Girls – https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-popular-girls-dr-mary-kaspar/book/9781922714459.html.
- Follow Dr Mary Kaspar on Facebook @drmarykaspar.
- Follow Dr Mary Kaspar on Instagram @dr.marykaspar.
- Learn more about Dr Mary Kaspar on her website – https://thepopulargirls.org/.
- Follow Cam on Instagram @camerondaddo.
- Follow Ali on Instagram @alidaddo.
- Follow Nova Podcasts @novapodcastsofficial.
Got a question for Cam & Ali? You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosts: Cameron Daddo and Alison Brahe-Daddo.
Guest: Dr Mary Kaspar.
Managing Producer: Elle Beattie.
Producer and Editor: Amy Kimball.
Find more great podcasts like this at novapodcasts.com.au.
Nova Entertainment acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land on which we recorded this podcast, the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation. We pay our respect to Elders past and present.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.