What If My Kids Don't Like Me?
When kids grow up, parents have to deal with some big questions. Should my kids be paying rent? Want happens when I don't like their partner? Can I give them parenting advice? It's a topic rarely covered in parenting manuals, which is why Cam and Ali have brought journalist and author Celia Dodd into the bathroom to chat about her book All Grown Up: Nurturing Relationships with Adult Children.
- Buy All Grown Up: Nurturing Relationships with Adult Children – https://www.amazon.com.au/All-Grown-Up-Nurturing-Relationships/dp/147298076X.
- Buy The Empty Nest: Your Changing Family, Your New Direction – https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-empty-nest-celia-dodd/ebook/9780748118458.html.
- Follow Celia on Twitter @celia_dodd.
- Follow Celia on Instagram @celiaruthdodd.
- Learn more about Celia on her website – https://celiadodd.co.uk/.
- Follow Cam on Instagram @camerondaddo.
- Follow Ali on Instagram @alidaddo.
- Follow Nova Podcasts @novapodcastsofficial.
Got a question for Cam & Ali? You can email them at email@example.com.
Hosts: Cameron Daddo and Alison Brahe-Daddo.
Guest: Celia Dodd
Managing Producer: Elle Beattie.
Producer and Editor: Amy Kimball.
Find more great podcasts like this at novapodcasts.com.au.
Separate Bathrooms would like to acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora nation, the First Peoples of the land on which we work. We acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded, and recognise their enduring connections to country, knowledge and stories. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend that respect to all First Nations people listening.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.