Why It's Harder Than Ever To Choose To Have Kids
The choice of whether or not to have kids seems to be a bigger conundrum than ever. So, Cam and Ali welcome journalist Gina Rushton into the bathroom to chat about her book The Most Important Job In The World and how issues form climate change, to passing down trauma, to not wanting to lose your identity affect people's decisions.
- Buy The Most Important Job In The World https://www.panmacmillan.com.au/9781761260971/.
- Follow Gina Rushton on Twitter @ginarush.
- Learn more about Gina on her website https://www.ginarushton.com/.
- Follow Cam on Instagram @camerondaddo.
- Follow Ali on Instagram @alidaddo.
- Follow Nova Podcasts @novapodcastsofficial.
Got a question for Cam & Ali? You can email them at email@example.com.
Hosts: Cameron Daddo and Alison Brahe-Daddo.
Guest: Gina Rushton.
Managing Producer: Elle Beattie.
Producer and Editor: Amy Kimball.
Find more great podcasts like this at novapodcasts.com.au.
Separate Bathrooms would like to acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora nation, the First Peoples of the land on which we work. We acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded, and recognise their enduring connections to country, knowledge and stories. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend that respect to all First Nations people listening.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.