When Family Lunch Looks Like A UN Summit
Cam and Ali open the bathroom doors to the delightful Sirine Demachkie and Mark Kari. They talk about their many chance meetings, the rich culture of their multicultural family, and Sirine's passion for her mother tongue.
- Follow Sirine Demachkie @sirine_demachkie
- Follow Mark Kari @mark_pierre_kari
- Buy the Mama Baba books at https://sirinedemachkie.com.au/
- Listen to Project ARI on the Nova Player App or wherever you get your podcasts
- Follow Cam @camerondaddo
- Follow Ali @alidaddo
- Follow Nova Podcasts @novapodcastsofficial
Got a question for Cam & Ali? You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosts: Cameron Daddo and Alison Brahe-Daddo
Guests: Sirine Demachkie and Mark Kari
Managing Producer: Elle Beattie
Producer and Editor: Amy Kimball
Find more great podcasts like this at novapodcasts.com.au
Separate Bathrooms would like to acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora nation, the First Peoples of the land on which we work. We acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded, and recognise their enduring connections to country, knowledge and stories. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend that respect to all First Nations people listening.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.