Bonus Interview: Stephan Zlotescu & Scott Glassgold
In a follow-up to our discussion of short-form sci-fi series in our July podcast, this bonus interview edition brings filmmaker Stephan Zlotescu and producer Scott Glassgold to Sci Fi Fidelity to talk about their new line-up of shows for the international streaming service, Blackpills.
Among the shows discussed...
- Tokyo Red, created and directed by Stephan Zlotescu, written by Phil Gellat: In the future, we follow one man's journey to find his family through a highly irradiated, post-fallout Tokyo.
- Isolated, created and directed by Tomas Vergara, written by Tomas & Manuel Vergara: Based on the hit short film, a man wakes up in the middle of what appears to be a zombie apocalypse. He has two hours to solve a puzzle that threatens not only his own life, but the world as we know it.
- Product Wars, created and written by Stephan Zlotescu: When product mascots are genetically engineered to boost sales, our consumer crazy population overlooks the mascot's well being which leads to an unexpected uprising.
- Future Sex, directed by Mac & Zac, written by Hank Woon: An anthology series that explores the future of sex.
- Same Rights, written by Gary Hall: The world's attention is captured when, for the first time, an AI is put on trial for murder.
The slate of shows is entering production shortly and will be available for free on the Blackpills app in 2018.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy