How to maximise your motivation, according to a neuroscientist
As the UK enters its 13th month of lockdown restrictions and home-working, many surveys cite a slump in mental wellbeing and general productivity.
But are there any scientific ways we can maximise our motivation and prevent procrastination?
In this episode of the Science Focus Podcast, neuroscientist Dr Gabija Toleikyte, author of Why the F*ck Can't I Change, tells us all about it.
Let us know what you think of the episode with a review or a comment wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Subscribe to the Science Focus Podcast on these services: Acast, iTunes, Stitcher, RSS, Overcast
- Read the full transcription of this episode [this will open in a new window]
Listen to more episodes of the Science Focus Podcast:
- Why you can’t multitask (and why that’s a good thing)
- Dean Burnett: The neuroscience of happiness
- Daniel Freeman: How virtual reality is helping patients with phobias, anxiety disorders and more
- Anthony David: Why is there still such stigma around mental health?
- Pete Etchells: Are video games good for us?
- Sandro Galea: What is the difference between health and medicine?
- Helen Russell: What does it mean to be happy?
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.