Remainiacs is now OH GOD, WHAT NOW?
The secret is out. Remainiacs has a new name – but the same team and the same commitment to dispelling the misery of politics with humour and sharp analysis. On OH GOD, WHAT NOW? this week: There’s no such thing as a free lunch (if you’re a poor kid). The Taming of the Feral Tory Intake. Why the Far Right is actually on the fade across Europe. And as a new podcast era dawns, our panel look to how the future really, really could be better.
- “We are now the insurgents. Let’s embrace it” – Alex Andreou
- “The spirit of Remainiacs isn’t going anywhere” – Naomi Smith
- “There’s nothing paternalistic about Boris Johnson. And that’s not just because we don’t know how many children he’s got.” – Ros Taylor
- “COVID has created a paradoxical situation where Liberals are in favour of control and closing borders” – Naomi Smith
- “The Conservatives keep going back to this muscle memory for what they did in the 1980s.” – Ian Dunt
- “We now have this weird mix of and anti-masking. Let us breathe only the germs of our own people!” – Naomi Smith
Last chance to can get 10% off Ian Dunt’s new book How To Be A Liberal using this link. Just add 'HTBAL10' on checkout. Offer ends Oct 30.
Presented by Dorian Lynskey with Ros Taylor, Naomi Smith, Ian Dunt and Alex Andreou. Produced by Andrew Harrison. Assistant producers: Jacob Archbold and Jelena Sofronijevic. Audio production by Alex Rees. Oh God, What Now? is a Podmasters production.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.