The legacy and impact of Kawhi Leonard's shot, with Alex Wong
Host William Lou is joined by Alex Wong to revisit the impact of Kawhi Leonard's dagger on the one-year anniversary of the shot.
- How Game 7 unfolded, and Kyle Lowry and Serge Ibaka as unsung heroes
- How the shot changed the psyche of the Raptors fanbase
- How the championship cemented the legacies of Lowry, Ibaka and Marc Gasol
- Where the shot ranks amongst the greatest Toronto sporting moments
- Kawhi and Masai Ujiri being vindicated for their choices
- How it changed the trajectory of the Spurs, Bucks and Sixers
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.