The Right Way to Build Your Brand Online with Tyllah-Chanel Hampton
We talk with Tyllah, Founder and CEO of Touched By Ty Creative Agency and PrintGami about social media, podcasting, and content. We discuss how to build your brand on social media, what’s the best way to do it, trends, and more! If you are a small business owner or just getting into social media, this episode is for you!
[00:56] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
[01:49] What’s the best coffee drinker you’ve tasted?
[04:28] Businesses should only weigh in on non-controversial topics?
[07:53] How do you see businesses incorporating podcasting into their marketing plan?
[10:53] Where do you think the drop-in/drop-out audio is going?
[12:13] Twitter spaces could be a new version of AMA’s?
[12:46] Do you think Twitter Spaces will last longer than?
[16:36] Do you have any tips for small businesses to understand Twitter?
[21:07] Do you think written word content is dying?
[25:41] If you could create a parody Twitter account, what would it be?
[27:52] Final thoughtsPeople and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
- Tyllah was our guest today. Learn more about Touched by Ty.
- Thank you for tuning in! Join us again next week for another episode!
- Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
- If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.