Martin Ball, PhD
Martin W Ball PhD is a writer, independent publisher, energy worker, visionary artist and musician currently living in Ashland, Oregon.
Martin works as an Adjunct Professor teaching Religious Studies at Southern Oregon University in Ashland.
Join me as I ask Martin:
* What does it mean to be human?
* What the ego is, how we can transcend our ego.
* If we are all energy, how do we best be a part of this energy?
* What does non-duality mean?
* What are spirits, souls, the afterlife?
* His ingredients for a great recipe for life.
He’ll share with us:
* The true energetic nature of our beings, in one universal consciousness.
* How fractals, mathematics and geometry come together as the basis of energy.
* The only thing that exists is right now!
* The more love and care I show for myself, the better my experience of being is going to become.
* Cultivating self-knowledge allows you to have an authentic experience in the present moment.
There were so many amazing thoughts shared in this episode! I particularly loved:
“To be human is to be God in a body that experiences itself as a human being, but ultimately is so much more than just that individual human being.”
“It’s this wonderful paradox of being that you’re infinite and eternal, but this is your one life so, damn, better make the most of it right now because that's all you've got!”
“Everything that you do to every object and every other person and everything else that exists in reality, you are only doing that to yourself.”
To find out more about Martin Ball, head to martinball.net where you can purchase his revolutionary books and listen to his podcasts.
I’d love to know your thoughts and experiences - join the conversation on my Facebook page.
For more episodes of HEAL, find us on iTunes at https://apple.co/2NpsIba, Spotify at https://spoti.fi/2NpSiN0, Acast at https://play.acast.com/s/pete-evans, click the link on https://peteevans.com, or just look up "HEAL" in your favourite podcast app.
I'd love to spread the knowledge in these podcasts far and wide. If you liked this episode, I'd love it if you could share it with your friends, and perhaps even leave a review on iTunes.
This podcast is proudly presented by The Institute For Integrative Nutrition, or IIN for short.
I've completed this amazing health training course through IIN, and I would thoroughly recommend it for anyone wanting to start a career in the health coaching and wellness space.
This course is conducted over a year long period and it's constructed in a way that if you're a full time worker or a busy parent or wherever you are in your life will still be able to complete all the required curriculum and modules.
Please see the link included in this post on my Facebook or Instagram page or on iTunes, to access the free sample class and first module of the program, to get a great taste of the format and structure as well as utilise my special discount that I can offer you if you decide to sign up.
Make sure you tell the admission team that you're part of the Pete Evans tuition savings to claim your very substantial discount visit https://www.integrativenutrition.com