Where Do We Go From Here?
- Anxiety in the Time of Coronavirus (01:08)
- Joe Biden is the Democratic Nominee (13:37)
- Connecting Our Community (16:43)
- Who Should We Bail Out? (22:09)
- Meditation (41:27)
Thank you for being a part of our community! We couldn't do what we do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page, purchase a copy of our book, I Think You're Wrong (But I'm Listening), or share the word about our work in your own circles. Download Hot Mic and use code BETH153 or SARAH818 to join us for live news events and see our past coverage.
- How history predicts the 2020 election (and the next 40 years) (Medium)
- Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded (The New York Times)
- The global economic policy response to coronavirus takes shape (Atlantic Council)
- What Do You Tell Someone Who Still Won’t Stay Home? (The Atlantic)
- Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories? (Psychology Today)
- Pantsuit Politics Classifieds
- Maggie's Martial Arts Studio YouTube
- Final Meditation (Live in the Details)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.