The Hard Work of Change and Crises with Governor Gretchen Whitmer
- George Floyd
- 100,000 American Deaths
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer
Thank you for being a part of our community! We couldn't do what we do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page, purchase a copy of our book, I Think You're Wrong (But I'm Listening), or share the word about our work in your own circles.
- Amy Cooper Knew Exactly What She Was Doing (Huff Post)
- As Mayor Frey calls for officer's arrest, violence intensifies in Minneapolis (Star Tribune)
- Campaign For Professional Policing
- What We Know About the Death of George Floyd in Minneapolis (The New York Times)
- How Amy Cooper and George Floyd represent two versions of racism that black Americans face every day (The Washington Post)
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer launches investigation into Midland dam failures (Bridge)
- Whitmer among lawmakers sharing stories about rape in abortion debate (The Detroit News)
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer extends Michigan stay home order to June 12 (Detroit Free Press)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.