The Art of the Lawsuit
The British Election (02:26)
National Defense Authorization Act (04:04)
Pensacola Shooting (05:43)
Afghanistan Papers (10:54)
Compliments: Utah and the Trump Administration (29:06)
Impeachment Update (35:20)
Trump Lawsuits (35:53)
Outside of Politics (56:19)
Thank you for being a part of our community! We couldn't do what we do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page, purchase a copy of our book, I Think You're Wrong (But I'm Listening), or share the word about our work in your own circles.
- Vote on your favorite Pantsuit Politics episode of 2019!
- Congress Agrees Space Force; 2020 NDAA Vote Next Week (Breaking Defense)
- Saudis have come for U.S. military training for decades (The Washington Post)
- Pensacola Victims: Three Hopeful Men at the Dawn of Naval Careers (The New York Times)
- Pearl Harbor Shooting Unfolded in 23 Seconds in Packed Area (US News & World Report)
- At War with the Truth (The Washington Post)
- Trump gave states the power to ban refugees. Conservative Utah wants more. (The Washington Post)
- In Prisoner Swap, Iran Frees American Held Since 2016 (The New York Times)
- House Judiciary Committee report outlining constitutional grounds for impeachment (CNN)
- Donald Trump: Three decades, 4,095 lawsuits (USA Today)
- Trump Is Fighting So Many Legal Battles, It’s Hard to Keep...
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.