So many of you wrote in asking us to talk about Plandemic, the viral video making its way around social media. We break down its content, intention, and what you need to know as you talk to the people in your life who are watching it.
- Processing Plandemic (01:48)
- Ahmaud Arbery (50:45)
Thank you for being a part of our community! We couldn't do what we do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page, purchase a copy of our book, I Think You're Wrong (But I'm Listening), or share the word about our work in your own circles. Download Hot Mic and use code BETH153 or SARAH818 to join us for live news events and see our past coverage.
- Georgia family demands arrests 2 months after son shot dead (AP)
- Ahmaud Arbery's parents call for arrests after 'modern lynching in the middle of the day' (The Guardian)
- These are the '10 plain truths' about the coronavirus pandemic, according to former CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden (CNN)
- Fallout From Fatigue Syndrome Retraction Is Wide (The New York Times)
- Fact check: Hospitals get paid more if patients listed as COVID-19, on ventilators (USA Today)
- Hospital Payments and the COVID-19 Death Count (FactCheck.org)
- Hospitals get paid more to list patients as COVID-19. (PolitiFact)
- Estimated Cost of Treating the Uninsured Hospitalized with COVID-19 (KFF)
- Royalty payments to staff researchers cause new NIH troubles (U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health)
- March-In Rights Under the Bayh-Dole Act (Congressional Research Service)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.