Organizing and Mobilizing Voter Turnout (with Swing Left)
- Hong Kong
- Georgia Canceled Election
- Swing Left
Join us for a virtual letter writing party with Swing Left on Sunday, May 24 at 4pm EST. Register here!
Thank you for being a part of our community! We couldn't do what we do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page, purchase a copy of our book, I Think You're Wrong (But I'm Listening), or share the word about our work in your own circles. Download Hot Mic and use code BETH153 or SARAH818 to join us for live news events and see our past coverage.
- Beth's Nightly Nuance on the Georgia special election (Pantsuit Politics)
- China to impose sweeping national security law in Hong Kong, bypassing city’s legislature (The Washington Post)
- China Moves to Impose New Hong Kong Security Laws, Tightening Its Control (The New York Times)
- The media is helping Trump turn the bogus ‘Obamagate’ into the 2020 version of Clinton’s email (The Washington Post)
- Obamagate was the worst crime ever committed and here is what it was (The Washington Post)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.