More to Say: On Offense for VP Harris
We're sharing an episode of our Pantsuit Politics Premium show, More to Say, that Beth released earlier this week. To support the show and get access to content like this multiple times each week, subscribe to our Premium content on our Patreon page or Apple Podcasts Subscriptions.
Vice President Kamala Harris can’t seem to catch a good news cycle. But why? She’s not perfect, but she’s doing good work. Beth has taken it upon herself to play offense for the Vice President and today starts that initiative.
- NAU Students Question VP Harris on Israel-Palestine (AZPM)
- ‘I can’t get into people’s heads': Kamala Harris tries to reshape her public image ahead of 2024 (Politico)
- Kamala Harris Visits Stonewall Inn to Express Support for LGBTQ Rights (The New York Times)
- Kamala Harris Says ‘Inequality Persists’ in Home Appraisals (The New York Times)
- Kamala Harris, at Former Slave Port in Ghana, Ties Past to Present (The New York Times)
- In Africa, Kamala Harris Looks to Deepen Relations Amid China’s Influence (The New York Times)
- In Southeast Asia, Kamala Harris is at the center of White House efforts to counterbalance China (AP News)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.